Thursday, February 4, 2010

That holds all your memories
A lifetime of crushes and your broken dreams

im a real big, fan of yours
but im quite the joke to you

and all i see in you
is another mistake right over my shoulder
now i see who you are

All the games you played
The promises you made
Couldn't finish what you started
Only darkness still remains

Tell me how can you sleep?
How can you breathe?
Baby tell me how
How you love me now

we got a hard day a comin'
if we can't work out
all the pissy little problems
that we're fighting about

I've been smokin' cigarettes since I was only 14,
Just to find an escape from this town that was so mean to me.

Oh my god I should have never let you leave my sight
should've never left you alone
it must seem like I'm never coming home
but I'm so lost
living life fast

She lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of the world that she's left behind
It's all about the exposure the lens I told her
The angles were all wrong now
She's ripping wings off of butterflies

For you, I would have done whatever
Another chance and we, We get together
And wanna play it cool, About loosin' you
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring
Cause I'm uneasy, So come and fix me
Come and shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream

0 comments: